Desal Std Residential Membrane GE TFM-75 Part #1204487
Desal Standard Reverse Osmosis Membrane GE TFM-75, DESAL 75 GPD TFC-DRY Part #1204487
- The GE Desal TFM-75 is a 75 Gallon Per Day RO Membrane.
- Unlike conventional filtration which can be maintenance-intensive, membrane-separation technology uses crossflow filtration where impurities are captured on the membrane and are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream.
- Thus the RO membrane surface is continuously cleaned, which prolongs the life of the membrane and reduces maintenance costs.
- The spiral-wound membrane element is constructed of one or more membrane envelopes which are wound around a perforated central tube.
- The permeate water passes through the reverse osmosis membrane into the envelope and spirals inward to the central tube.
- The GE TFM-75 is a Thin-Film Membrane.
- The GE Desal TFM-75 RO Membrane is not chlorine resistant.
- A chlorine taste and odor reduction water filter must be used before the RO membrane if chlorine is present in your water supply.
75 Gallons Per Day
ANSI/NSF 58 listed for material safety.
Dimensions: 1.80" W X 11.75" L
Average NaCl Rejection (%): 96.0
Permeate Flow* gpd @ 65 psi: 75
*Permeate flow specifications are based on 500 mg/L NaCl solution at 65 psi (4.5 bar) inlet pressure, 77F (25C), 15% recovery after 24 hours. Individual element flux may vary 15%.
Desal Part # 1204487
GE TFM-75AK, GE TFM75AK
GE TFM-75NT, GE TFM75NT, GE Desal # 1229150
GE Desal TFM-75 RO Membrane Compatible Replacements:
Product Code #R/O 1204487
Free Shipping in the United States!
Please note that in spite of Covid 19 we are open and shipping orders. However, as we, our suppliers and all of our Couriers and the Postal Service are short staffed and much busier than usual your order will take longer to get to you. Also, tracking numbers are often late and occasionally inaccurate. All of us are doing our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible and we do appreciate your patience during these very difficult times.
We offer FREE Shipping anywhere in the contiguous United States, however if you're located in an area that is so remote that the shipping costs on your order are so expensive that your order would become unprofitable, we reserve the right to refund your payment and cancel your order or offer to ship to you for an extra cost to make up the difference. Once your order is placed, we process it the next business day and ship via ground transportation. Your items may take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks to arrive. If you have any special shipping requirements, like requiring a signature at time of delivery, please leave a message in the "Special instructions for seller" section while checking out.
If you order multiple products they may not all arrive at the same time as we ship from multiple warehouses and each item will be shipped directly to you. If no one is home when your order is delivered it will be left for you but we cannot assume responsibility for your order once it has been dropped off. If you have any questions please contact us at info@TheWaterFilterEstore.com
Our Return Policy
View our Return Policy Here