John Guest Ball Valve 3/8" #PPSV011223W - Free Ship
John Guest® Ball Valve - Inline - 3/8" MIP (Male Thread) X 3/8" (Tubing) JG STRAIGHT VALVE - Part #PPSV011223W
- John Guest has a long established reputation as a world leading manufacturer of push-in fittings, tubings, and other fluid control products.
- They are well-known in the industry for producing consistently high quality products with an ongoing commitment to value engineering and product development.
- John Guest manages both their design and manufacturing processes in-house at their modern, custom-built facilities in the United Kingdom.
- Their quality line of Push-In Fittings have been designed for use with a wide range of industrial water treatment applications and systems including Water Purification, Reverse Osmosis, Ice Makers, Beverage Dispensing, Vending & OCS, R.V. and Marine, Car Washing Systems and many more.
- This John Guest inch polypropylene shut-off valve is fitted with EPDM O-Rings and is designed for use with potable water.
- This valve should not be used for compressed air, explosive gases, petroleum spirits and other fuels or for heating systems.
- For use with other potable liquids besides water, please check with us for compatibility.
- This fitting uses quick connect fittings that make the connections easy to install and remove.
- White Polypropylene Constructions with food grade EPDM O-rings
- Tube sizes option from 1/4" O.D. and 3/8" O.D.
- The valves are for use with potable water.
- The valves are not to be used with compressed air, explosive gases, petroleum spirits and other fuels or for heating systems.
Product Number PRT PPSV011223W
Free Shipping in the United States!
We offer FREE Shipping anywhere in the contiguous United States, however if you're located in an area that is so remote that the shipping costs on your order are so expensive that your order would become unprofitable, we reserve the right to refund your payment and cancel your order or offer to ship to you for an extra cost to make up the difference. Once your order is placed, we process it the next business day and ship via ground transportation. Your items may take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks to arrive. If you have any special shipping requirements, like requiring a signature at time of delivery, please leave a message in the "Special instructions for seller" section while checking out.
If you order multiple products they may not all arrive at the same time as we ship from multiple warehouses and each item will be shipped directly to you. If no one is home when your order is delivered it will be left for you but we cannot assume responsibility for your order once it has been dropped off. If you have any questions please contact us at info@TheWaterFilterEstore.com
Our Return Policy
View our Return Policy Here