Modern home builds or renos always include those beautiful glass shower doors, but hard water can leave horrible water spots that are difficult to remove and look dirty. This video will help you get rid of those embarrassing stains!
You will need 10 % white cleaning vinegar, water, lemon juice, baking soda, a scrub sponge, empty spray bottle, a measuring cup, a small bowl, some old towels, a squeegee and disposable rubber gloves.
1) Mix ½ water and ½ vinegar together and put into the spray bottle.
2) Mix a paste in a small bowl made up of 1 part vinegar and 3 parts baking soda.
3) Protect the floor with towels.
4) Pour the lemon juice onto the scrub sponge and scrub in a circular motion until it starts to break down the hard water stains.
5) Use the paste and go over the same area with a circular motion and then let it sit for 2 hours.
6) Spray on the water vinegar mix
7) Squeegee off the mixture and dry the glass.
A water softener will make your home much easier to keep clean for your family and will keep those nasty water spots away.