WS Metered Water Softener 60K Free Shipping
WS Metered Water Softener 60,000 grain
- Clack WS1 Valve
- Gets rid of staining makes home easier to keep clean and will save you money!
- Perfect if on a budget and looking for a standard efficiency water softener
- Softens water and removes some clear water iron
- Metered Softener to save salt and money
- Cleans itself (regenerates) only when necessary
- Power Cell backup retain settings and time during power interruptions
- Removes clear water iron up to 1.0 ppm
- Convenient two piece design
- Black Neoprene Sweat Jacket and Black Brine Tank included
- 60,000 grain capacity
- Bypass valve included
- Electronically controlled efficiency and reliability
- Manufactured by Waterite Technologies Inc – A Canadian Company
- Flow rates of up to 27 gpm.
- Valves can be disassembled in less than 5 minutes without tools
- Valves use no nuts, bolts, screws or springs for easy service
- Can be used with potassium chloride for salt free softening
When asked about The Water Store customer experience, he said “The Water Store is truly the best water my family and I have ever drank. In fact I transport the water several hours away to extended family they enjoy it so much. I have also purchased a water softener from The Water Store for the large amount of iron I have from my city water, instantly the red residue in the shower and toilet had no longer existed. The professionalism from Gary and Staff are second to none and very knowledgeable with any questions that I have had were answered immediately. Thank you very much in a day when great customer service is hard to find.”
Product Number WD F60F2
Free Shipping in the United States!
We offer FREE Shipping anywhere in the contiguous United States, however if you're located in an area that is so remote that the shipping costs on your order are so expensive that your order would become unprofitable, we reserve the right to refund your payment and cancel your order or offer to ship to you for an extra cost to make up the difference. Once your order is placed, we process it the next business day and ship via ground transportation. Your items may take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks to arrive. If you have any special shipping requirements, like requiring a signature at time of delivery, please leave a message in the "Special instructions for seller" section while checking out.
If you order multiple products they may not all arrive at the same time as we ship from multiple warehouses and each item will be shipped directly to you. If no one is home when your order is delivered it will be left for you but we cannot assume responsibility for your order once it has been dropped off. If you have any questions please contact us at info@TheWaterFilterEstore.com
Our Return Policy
View our Return Policy Here