Walrus HQ800H Self Priming Booster Pump, 1 HP
Walrus Pump HQ800H Self Priming Booster Pump, 1 HP
The HQ series pumps are designed for water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressure exists. It is suitable for boosting pressure from underground or surface water supplies
1. The HQ is a complete, all-in-one unit, consisting of pump, motor, pressure tank, and electronic controller. The built-in electronic controller ensures that the pump starts automatically when water is consumed and operates continuously until water is not required. It will also protect the pump when it is in faulty conditions.
2. Compact design and quiet operation make the HQ series suitable for many applications.
3. Impellers are constructed of stainless steel for greater durability.
4. The built-in indicator lights on top panel will display the pump’s working condition and diagnosis.
5. HQ800H with higher head is ideal for tank system that require higher boost pressure.
6. The built-in protective functions will shut off the pump and automatically reset in case of: - Dry run - Excessive temperature - Rapid cycling - Dead head
7. New designed cast aluminum motor for higher effciency and lower amperage draw
- Boosting from mains: Increases the water pressure delivered by city mains
- Boosting from tanks: Increases water pressure from roof tanks, break tanks and ground tanks, including rainwater and reverse osmosis storage tanks.
- Boosting from wells: Pumps water from a depth of 8 metres
Part PMP HQ800H
Free Shipping in the United States!
Please note that in spite of Covid 19 we are open and shipping orders. However, as we, our suppliers and all of our Couriers and the Postal Service are short staffed and much busier than usual your order will take longer to get to you. Also, tracking numbers are often late and occasionally inaccurate. All of us are doing our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible and we do appreciate your patience during these very difficult times.
We offer FREE Shipping anywhere in the contiguous United States, however if you're located in an area that is so remote that the shipping costs on your order are so expensive that your order would become unprofitable, we reserve the right to refund your payment and cancel your order or offer to ship to you for an extra cost to make up the difference. Once your order is placed, we process it the next business day and ship via ground transportation. Your items may take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks to arrive. If you have any special shipping requirements, like requiring a signature at time of delivery, please leave a message in the "Special instructions for seller" section while checking out.
If you order multiple products they may not all arrive at the same time as we ship from multiple warehouses and each item will be shipped directly to you. If no one is home when your order is delivered it will be left for you but we cannot assume responsibility for your order once it has been dropped off. If you have any questions please contact us at info@TheWaterFilterEstore.com
Our Return Policy
View our Return Policy Here