Unicel 5m 10" Filter #K-40515B Free Ship
Unicel 5 micron 10" Big Blue 10" Sediment Cartridge Pleated Part #K-40515
- Flow-Max filter cartridges outperform wound, spun, melt blown, resin bonded and other depth type filter elements because our cartridges are pleated to provide increased surface area and longer life.
- Savings is realized with extended filter life from the 100% synthetic filter media, which is cleanable on filter cartridges 5 micron and up.
- Features:Synthetic filter media (cellulose free) is bacteria resistant and free of binders or additives which may cause foaming.
- Cleanable (reusable) on cartridges with 5 microns and up1 micron absolute and 0.35 micron ratings use a multi-ply laminate for particle retention.
- Ideal for Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts reduction to 99.9%
- Pleated for greater surface area, low pressure drop, extended life
Free Shipping in the United States!
We offer FREE Shipping anywhere in the contiguous United States, however if you're located in an area that is so remote that the shipping costs on your order are so expensive that your order would become unprofitable, we reserve the right to refund your payment and cancel your order or offer to ship to you for an extra cost to make up the difference. Once your order is placed, we process it the next business day and ship via ground transportation. Your items may take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks to arrive. If you have any special shipping requirements, like requiring a signature at time of delivery, please leave a message in the "Special instructions for seller" section while checking out.
If you order multiple products they may not all arrive at the same time as we ship from multiple warehouses and each item will be shipped directly to you. If no one is home when your order is delivered it will be left for you but we cannot assume responsibility for your order once it has been dropped off. If you have any questions please contact us at info@TheWaterFilterEstore.com
Our Return Policy
View our Return Policy Here