Desal Std Residential Membrane GE TFM-36 Part #1220190
Desal Standard Residential Membrane GE TFM-36, DESAL 36 GPD TFC-DRY Part #1220190
- Unlike conventional filtration which can be maintenance-intensive, costly, and environmentally unfriendly, membrane-separation technology employs crossflow filtration where captured impurities on the membrane are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream.
- Membrane surface is continuously cleaned, prolonging the life of the membrane and reducing maintenance costs.
- RO membranes are used to purify varying qualities of saline water.
- The appropriate RO membrane element is housed inside a pressure vessel that accepts inflowing, pressurized saline feedwater.
- Crossflow filtration across the membrane then divides the flow into two outflow streams: the cleansed permeate feed and the concentrate or reject stream.
Product code #R/O 1220190
Gary and the team are just excellent - I had no idea what to do - through their consultation I was able to get my reverse osmosis back on track - Thanks Gary!
Thank you RB for your business, your kind words, and for taking the time to write this review! We look forward to helping you again soon!
Free Shipping in the United States!
Please note that in spite of Covid 19 we are open and shipping orders. However, as we, our suppliers and all of our Couriers and the Postal Service are short staffed and much busier than usual your order will take longer to get to you. Also, tracking numbers are often late and occasionally inaccurate. All of us are doing our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible and we do appreciate your patience during these very difficult times.
We offer FREE Shipping anywhere in the contiguous United States, however if you're located in an area that is so remote that the shipping costs on your order are so expensive that your order would become unprofitable, we reserve the right to refund your payment and cancel your order or offer to ship to you for an extra cost to make up the difference. Once your order is placed, we process it the next business day and ship via ground transportation. Your items may take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks to arrive. If you have any special shipping requirements, like requiring a signature at time of delivery, please leave a message in the "Special instructions for seller" section while checking out.
If you order multiple products they may not all arrive at the same time as we ship from multiple warehouses and each item will be shipped directly to you. If no one is home when your order is delivered it will be left for you but we cannot assume responsibility for your order once it has been dropped off. If you have any questions please contact us at info@TheWaterFilterEstore.com
Our Return Policy
View our Return Policy Here